Monday, November 12, 2012

What the heck happened?

I've been slacking on my novel. I haven't even hit 11,000 words yet and I should be at 20,000 words. Kind of depressing but I keep telling myself that, even if I don't win, at least I'll have a great book to start getting my name out there. I try to write a little every day. Even if I can't get my 2,000 words a day in. Plus, Thanksgiving break starts on Friday, so I will have that whole week to try to get caught up.

Big news!! I had an interview with a temp agency of Friday! They offered me a second interview on Tuesday (tomorrow) at 5/3rd bank's call center and I accepted (obviously! What unemployed college student wouldn't?). So I'm going in at 11:00 tomorrow because Josh has his interview with them first and then I have mine at 11:45. Josh has this job in the bag because he has previous experience in a call center and his best friend works there, but I'm going to have to work really hard to get this job. We both really need jobs so I'm praying that I get this.

Well, I will update tomorrow after the interview. Love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment