Friday, November 30, 2012

New year, New me

My birthday is in 2 weeks. I'll be 20 years old and 235 lbs. That's scary. I'm coming out of my teenage years weighing more than I ever thought I'd weigh. I know some pretty amazing people that are over 300 and I watch them struggle all the time. It's hard and I don't ever want to have to go through what they go through. I'm already seeing my body start to do not nice things. I have a hard time walking up the stairs at school. I have been sick a lot lately. I'm always tired. I'm done feeling bad every time I say "I'm going to workout today" and then don't. So to bring in the start of my "grown up" years, I'm going to start working out for at least 30 minutes every day. Whether that means taking a walk, going for a bike ride, or just walking around the house. I'm also going to start taking my vitamins every day and eating more fruits and vegetables. My goal is to lose 100 lbs total. I know it will take a while, but I know that I can do it. I'm going to make small goals and have big victories when I hit those goals!


These are my starting pictures. Kind of embarrassing to be honest but I feel like if I post it, it'll keep me from back sliding.

No comments:

Post a Comment