Monday, November 26, 2012

angry does not describe how I feel right now

*WARNING* There will be very angry and possibly very inappropriate language in this post. If you don't like it, then don't read it.


So today was the first day back to school. As if that couldn't ruin my day enough, I came home to something that made me want to throw a refrigerator (Timmy reference for all my NaNo readers). I said goodbye to Josh and watched him leave. *sad* I went to the fridge thinking I'd get a piece of chicken and pop it in the microwave for a bit and have some chicken and rice for lunch. I opened the freezer and grabbed the french fries to move out of the way and realized that they were not frozen. Not even a teeny tiny bit frozen. I began to panic as I grabbed my FULL bag of chicken and my untouched hamburger. All squishy and unfrozen. I was livid. I thought at first that maybe somebody had unplugged the fridge over our WEEK LONG break. I called my mom and cried over all of my food being destroyed for a minute and then I called Campus Safety. The lady said that it shouldn't have been unplugged. I hung up and went to see if my roommate knew anything about it. *This is where the bad language comes in* Some dumbass decided it would be a good idea to turn the fucking temperature of the freezer down to COOL!!! They messed with my fucking freezer and now my food is ruined! Now my mom has to come and spend money that she doesn't fucking have to buy me food so that I don't go hungry. I am super pissed and somebody is going to pay. I don't know who did this yet but I will find out. And you don't want to be around me when people ruin my stuff.

*End rant*

No comments:

Post a Comment