Sunday, November 4, 2012

It's not a job when you love what you do!

Hello everyone. I've been writing all day and just been feeling really good about my book. I finally reached 7,000 words. I'm above that now. I'm not quite to 8,000 words though. I'm so excited about my novel. It'll be my first novel so it is definitely something to be excited about.

I'm super happy about the fact that my book is basically writing itself. It has gone so many places that I didn't expect it to go. My story has done a really good job of surprising me on a few parts. I just hope it continues to be this easy to write. I really didn't think I'd make it passed day 2 of NaNoWriMo but it's now day 4 and I woke up this morning just as excited as on day 1. I hope it continues throughout the month. Well, I think it's time to do a little bit more writing. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment