Monday, December 31, 2012

2013!!

So 2013 is in 2 hours in my timezone and I figured I'd wish anyone that reads my blog a Happy New Year! Also I thought I'd share some of my "resolutions." I put quotes around this because when people hear resolutions they think "Oh you'll never stick to it." These things are more like goals. For me, goals are things that I will actually work towards.

1. Lose 100 pounds. I'd like to get down to 130 pounds. Even if I don't get to that by the end of 2013, I'd like to have lost a good amount of that 100 pounds.

2. Finish the first draft of my novel and start revising.

3. Get a job and keep it.

4. Save money for our wedding.

5. Be happier.

6. Do something crazy just for the fun of it.

7. Write a little bit everyday. You can only get better with practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment