So 2013 is in 2 hours in my timezone and I figured I'd wish anyone that reads my blog a Happy New Year! Also I thought I'd share some of my "resolutions." I put quotes around this because when people hear resolutions they think "Oh you'll never stick to it." These things are more like goals. For me, goals are things that I will actually work towards.
1. Lose 100 pounds. I'd like to get down to 130 pounds. Even if I don't get to that by the end of 2013, I'd like to have lost a good amount of that 100 pounds.
2. Finish the first draft of my novel and start revising.
3. Get a job and keep it.
4. Save money for our wedding.
5. Be happier.
6. Do something crazy just for the fun of it.
7. Write a little bit everyday. You can only get better with practice.