Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Maternity pictures!

On Sunday, Josh and I met with a lady that my mom works with that also does some pretty fabulous photography. She had done my sister's newborn pictures in 2011 and my mom gifted us with a Maternity Session with her for our baby shower. I was so excited! We met at 6:30 in Grand Rapids and spent 2 1/2 hours driving around taking pictures. We had a ton of laughs and it ended up being more fun than I'd expected it to be. Sherry Hengeveld (our fantastic photographer) was so tired when we were done and, even though I didn't expect her to, she went home and started editing our pictures. We got a preview on Facebook and I just fell in love. I absolutely can't wait to see the rest. Here are some of my favorites from our preview! Check Sherry out here!














1 comment:

  1. What kind of monster takes out their anger on someone who has only ever tried to help them? She treated you with nothing but kindness and respect. Took time out of her day to help you whenever you needed it. Gave you money when you were struggling. She was honest with you about her feelings. She stood up for you. And your response was just to go and prove us right about you.
    We’ve all seen your text messages to her by this point and it just proves what I said. You NEVER treated her well. Between the love bombing and devaluation you did nothing but jerk her around emotionally. I don’t care what your excuse for it is. I don’t care if your ex abused you (though it’s clear by this point you are not the innocent victim you claimed to be), I don’t care if you’re bipolar, or actually have undiagnosed BPD. She deserved better than the manipulation and abuse you put her through.
    She deserved better than to be love bombed, taken advantage of emotionally and financially, and then treated like garbage. She’s not bad or crazy for falling for your manipulations.
    You set the pace for the entire relationship from start to finish. You brought up everything first. You’re the one who is actually crazy with your love bombing and your push/pull behavior. You’re the one that is manipulative and abusive.
    It’s pretty clear that everyone knows you’re the crazy one too given that no one wants anything to do with you.
    I’m glad you’re no longer in her life because she deserves far better than you when it comes to ANY kind of relationship. I’m glad you’re no longer able to mess with her heart or her head. I’m glad she’s free of your abuse.

    ReplyDelete