Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wedding dresses, cowboy boots, and tiaras

Today was my first time trying on wedding dresses. It was exciting and scary all at the same time. I went by myself and I'm actually really glad I did. It was a very stress free experience. That is until I found my dress and realized I didn't have the money to buy it right now. I'm hoping that work starts giving me more hours or I won't be having a wedding at all. After getting injured at work, I had to take some time off to heal and now I'm not getting many hours.

Anywho, I tried on 3 dresses. The first dress was beautiful but not really my style.
The second one, I liked and I thought that it might be a contender. I loved the front but I didn't really like how the back looked. The girl assured me that it wouldn't look so bad once it came in my size and was altered, but I wasn't so sure.

The third and final dress I tried on was beautiful. It was simple and short. It looked perfect with my boots. I wasn't quite sure about it still, so my consultant put a veil and a tiara on me. I stepped in front of the mirror and almost cried. It was so perfect for me.
I felt so pretty. But then she put a belt on me and I knew that this was the dress. I was so happy.
So, now I just have to get the money to buy it all. I can't wait to marry the man of my dreams and wear this beautiful dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment